All student-athletes must be cleared online prior to participation in any sport or activity.
Please print and complete the Pre-Participation Physical Form (English or Spanish), the Student-Athlete Waiver Form, and the Physical Evaluation Form.
Please follow the steps below:
- Visit www.AthleticClearance.com.
- Watch the quick tutorial video.
Parents register with a valid email username and password. You will be asked to type in a code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped your account will not activate. (If this step is skipped, please contact us to activate your account.)
- Login using your email address that you registered with.
- Select “New Clearance” to start the process.
- Choose the School Year the student plans to participate. (Example: Football in August 2023 would be the 2023-2024 School Year.) Choose the School the student attends. Choose the Sport.
- Complete all required fields for Student Information, Educational History, Medical History and Signature Forms. Physical forms (available above) may be download loaded but hard copies should still be submitted to the school office at your earliest convenience.
- Once you reach the Confirmation Message you have completed the process. The final step requires printing and returning the signed consent form provided at the end of the process.
- If you would like to register for additional sports/activities, you may check off those sports below the Confirmation Message. Electronic signatures will be applied to the additional sports/activities.
- All of this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review. When the student has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent.